Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Bath towl Bliss

Well I had a friends baby shower coming up and she is having a little girl..and I was thinking what should I give her...of course I could go out and buy her some baby clothes or little trinkets but I wanted to do something more..and I didn't have much time either to do it in...so I was doing laundry and I came across this baby towel that my step-mother in law bought from wal~mart for Melanie when she was born..and I looked at it..and the Thought came...you know this is something that I could make...





I studied it out by looking at it..and went to work..I bought the towel and the fabric and some bias tape..then went to sewing it together..as I was making it..I was getting so excited because it was turning out exactly how I pictured it to be..of course it being my first one to make...I would do some different techniques next time when sewing it





so I finished the project and made some wash clothes to go with it..and tied them to a cute bath duck that makes sound....included some bath soap and wash..and wallah....It was made...I am so happy to give it to her tonight..I think she will love it..and I can't wait to make some more for other people...

No comments: