Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My new found talent..that I'm learning




So I thought I would pose for....lol....I am really enjoying playing the guitar...it has been a lot of fun....when I was a little girl..I use to have one..well I guess I wasn't that little I was about 11 years old..but I did enjoy playing the guitar then as well...I use to play go on and kiss the girl...from the little mermaid..and He's got the whole world in his hands...I'm sure there were other songs...but I remember those songs the most....Though soon I wasn't able to play anymore...there were financial drawbacks in the family and I could no longer take lessons..so I believe we got rid of the guitar at a yard sale...and I haven't picked one up sense then...but my husband...knowing that I use to play once...and thought you know this might be something fun for her to do..and re learn how to play...so for Christmas...he surprised me with this guitar...I had no idea that he got me anything at all for Christmas..and to see it Christmas morning..and to know that he had chosen that for me..made me cry...tears of joy...I was blown away that he thought of me..and wanted me to exceed in a new found talent...I was very happy that I got a guitar to start playing again...Though having the guitar and starting to try to pick up playing again has been quite hard...I thought this should be a breeze but It turned out to be more work that I suspected...but I have been practicing and practicing and i can admit I am doing better then day one...I just need to learn the secret to the perfect strum pattern...lol...other than that..I am memorizing my chords and practicing on changing them faster...So again I am so very happy to have this guitar to try to become better at a talent..long lost....

No comments: