Thursday, July 24, 2008

The kids


These are my cute kids, they are growing up so fast. Which in return is making me feel a lot older. There is mercedi who is the oldest and then mikayla and then there is logan, who is so spoiled by his two older sisters, they help him with lots of things and they all play and teas each other till the end of the day, It never rest. But I love the noise and the constant need of me! One day that will all be gone, so I am enjoying it now.




Jesse and I love to do out door stuff and this is us hiking up lomoli canyon in elko, Neveda, there is still snow up there in july crazy huh, so we didn't quite get up to the top were there is an amazing lake that we were able to see last year, when we hiked up there, it is a two mile hike straight up and continues on from there. It is really pretty up there in the summer and there is tonz of run off water that makes it neat to look at, besides the sage brush that elko can't get enough of, its not a pretty sight.



This is the run off and it just roars down these rocks, it sounds so peaceful!!!

No comments: