Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meet the Burk Family
We are lots of fun and enjoy doing many outdoor activities
Starting off we have my husband Jesse Who is a instramentain
tech for Exxon Mobil and he enjoys 4 wheeling and racket ball
and just goofing off and having fun. Then there is me
Elizabeth, and I love to do all kinds of crafts
and sew and run, and I enjoy very much being a mom and a wife, my family is my greatest accomplishment and then keep me very busy.
Then from the oldest to the youngest there is
Mercedi who is almost 7 she is lots of fun and just full of helpfulness and
is always quick to put here ideas in to what we should do for fun.
Then there is Mikayla who is 4 and she has such a personality, she is always
doing something creative and she loves grass hoppers, then last but not least there is Logan who will be two next month and boy does he keep me on my toes he is always just going and going and still going, and so much a boy, it is definitely different then having a girl. So I hope that you will come to see more of us and enjoy the Burk family life.

1 comment:

Hillary, Nathan, Quentin, Jena and Ana Eldredge said...

So I'm jumping up and down in my chair!

Congratulations over and over again.


Love ya,
Hillary