Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another free water park

Here we are again at
another water park
here in billings Montana
These are all free, and just so much fun
for the kids and me, because I get a break!!!

This pool was about one foot deep
so just enough dept to have some
fun and pretend to swim and splash
a whole bunch

It took a while to get Logan in, so
we didn't even bring his swim
gear because we thought that
he wouldn't want to go in
but we helped him get some what
use to the water!!!!

Way to go mercedi, she is doing a great
job at being the big sister and helping
Logan see that it is ok!!!


It is so neat that billings has all
of these fun things for family's
to do and it's all free and it just makes
living here so much more cool
I love living in billings Montana!!!!

2 comments:

The Broderick Bulletin said...

That is so awsome that they are free. I would be there tons. Giving my kids something to do. Looks like a blast.

Murray Family said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Hey--- the frist week of Sept. is when my niece is being baptized, and my other niece (her sister) is being blessed! What luck, huh??? It that for sure the time you are going to Island Park? We SOOOOOO want to go, but we need to be here for the baptism and blessing! It is all happening on Sept. 6th and 7th. Tell everyone hi!