Monday, August 18, 2008

Girls just wana have fun


Well my sister's and I got together with our mom
and had some all time fun. We ate
lots of pizza and bread sticks catered, by papa
murphey's you got to love there pizza, Then
It was filled with lots of games mostly


This is our favorite game to play when we are together
my mom was the reigning champ of this game of course
she is pretty good at rolling the dice and strategies
we also watched some classic movies
we watched Enceno man and just visiting
one of the things we like to do when together
is quote off different movies, it gets us laughing
until we are sick and our stomach hurts.



Latter we decided to do face masques and my sister
Gina with her masque on reminded us of the
movie betel juice and so we were doing
the little step in the line dance.


Then we cooled our eyes with some cucumbers
and they kept on falling off so we had to stay very still
we looked like we were all dead, in way


This was my face masque, it was just white and didn't
show through so they decide to mark me with there
face masque to go to war, This was lots of fun
We all enjoyed it and it was a blast. I am thankful
for a fun mom and cool sisters, that we can
get together and just enjoy some good times.
Amen to girls just want to have fun.!!!!

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I don't think we are going to make it to Island Park. As much as we want to, we are probably having people stay at our house that weekend for Sadie's baptism and Sydney's blessing. Hope to try again sometime soon!!!

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Elizabeth
It sounds like you had a fun time the pics looked fun also. Yes Ben did have fun at school he enjoys going everyday. I took some pics after school with his backpack on and we will take some on Sat in front of the sign. I really miss having a walking buddy to the school but when I get there I jst talk to everyone=). I talked to Georgia yesterday and she asked about you. Ben gets let out on the side that Mercedi got out on last yr so I havent really seen Cheree(sp?) I did see her the 1st day. I do keep thinking about asking her to walk with me. Let me know how Mercedi's 1st day goes.
Ben also said on Sun that he really missed Mercedi. Taylor keeps talking about Mikayla and how we are going to visit her.