Tuesday, September 2, 2008

5 weeks and 35 more to go!!!



Well is this the big day, Who knows!!!





So we bought the test and I did my buisness and what was the results?




Well you know it, we are pregnant!!!! yeah!!!



So here I am after, trying for two years of loosing the weight that I put on with logan and finally getting it off, I'm off to start gaing weight again



So in nine months this is what I will look like, well lets hope this round huh!!

We are all very excited, so are the kids, Mercedi is hoping for a boy and Mikayla is hoping for a girl, and logan just wants babies, so we shall see what we get, if we got both that would be nice. So we are off to a new adventure, that will be due May 4th so we are so very anxious for the time to pass. Wish us good luck, hopefully not very much morning sickness that would be great!!!!

5 comments:

Emily Rae said...

Congrats~I hope everything goes well...the 4th one just fits right in.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Liz and Jesse! I'm excited for you. You sound VERY excited. May birthdays are wonderful. Colin's is May 9th. #4, huh? Wow, life changes so quickly, doesn't it?

Murray Family said...

I left a comment for you at 10:00 this morning, but I don't know where it posted at! So again--- CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you guys. It is going to take a lot of convincing for me to even get to number three!! GOOD LUCK to you and I hope all is well!

Family and Horse Love said...

Congratulations!!!!! Thats so exciting!! woo hoo!!!

est. 1996 said...

Congrats that is so exciting.
Cortnee