Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ward family home evening



Well this is our ward family home evening, they went skating, How fun for a ward to do this, unfortunately I wasn't feeling well with the whole pregnancy thing of course so I stayed home and threw up, isn't that nice.



But jesse took the girls and they had a blast. He was really excited to go and was like will you take logan so he could enjoy skating, though he didn't take any pics of him skating with the girls, shame on him!!!



This is one of the girls in our ward, here name is lyric and she is a year older then mercedi, but they are in the same Sunday class together and they are the best of friends. I guess lyric helped mercedi out a lot in learning how to skate





And then of course you have to have treats and they did, They also won treats at the games that they played on the floor, mercedi and mikayla came home all excited about all the games that they played while skating, they really had fun. I just wished that I could of felt better to go, but there is always a next time. Way to go dad for taking them and having fun at the ward family home evening night. Your the best.



this is a video of Mikayla and the girls, putting there skates on and mikayla taking her first fall, this is the first time she has ever went skating she did a pretty good job at trying. I give her a high five!!!


5 comments:

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Looks like they had a blast

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Jesse, "What do you think?" Mikayla, "I love you." How adorable. That looks like a lot of fun. Liz, I hope you get over this barfing stage soon! No fun.

Murray Family said...

Looks like fun... sorry you missed it! Hope you feel better soon...I am SOOO not ready for that! GOOD LUCK!!

est. 1996 said...

Looks like it was a fun Daddy date with.

Anonymous said...

I also have great memories of apartment living in Pocatello with you as neighbors. I had forgotten about the step class we went to! Now I remember. And I also remember getting up reeeally early to walk around the track, go for bike rides, do our own video routines at the church. That was fun. It was wonderful to have a good bunch of friends to do that with. It seems like life was just a little simpler then. It wasn't so busy. Those were good days, weren't they? And they're good now, too. But I love the memories! And thank you for the info on blogs. I'll try that!