Monday, December 29, 2008

Where we are now !!!!!!!

<



Well here we are, we have moved back to billings Montana, and we are very comfortable now and enjoying our time here!!! Jesse never quite his job and had a change of heart on keeping and staying with it, so me and the kids moved to pocatello for just a month and moved back with Jesse, so that we could all be together. We had a wonderful Christmas, here in our new home, we are renting a town home still in the heights area and we are loving it. It is very cozy, and it has all that we need so yeah. When we moved back, and I was able to use all of our belongings again, I got right to work on the girls Christmas dresses, so the dresses they are wearing is what I sewed for them, it was a lot of fun and work. But I enjoyed every bit of it. Also to come to find out when we moved back is that we are having a little girl, How lucky are we, I guess girls are just in our favor from the lord. So here is a picture of her already




She looks just like my other girls to me and I can't wait to be able to kiss her and give here hugs. We are going to name her Melanie Kaylee Burk, still keeping with the M, K names that I choose for my girls. But the middle name is a little bit more special because it is the name of our niece Kalie who passed away a year ago, so it has some meaning behind it. But we are very glad to be having a little girl, even though we were hoping to make it even and have another boy, but hey at least we have one little boy, who is quite the character and keeps us laughing that is for sure. Any how I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and soon to have a happy new year, keep in touch.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting and waiting to see if you all survived. And you did. I'm glad you're getting settled. Life can bring unexpected things, can't it? Congrats on the baby girl! And I'm amazed at your sewing. Good for you. Did you do that when we all lived in Pocatello? I don't recall... Anway, keep the posts coming!

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Elizabeth,
Yeah you are back. I am so happy!! The dresses look way pretty good job. We had a stake meeting last night and they made a new ward. Which is now the 5th ward. They took all the Monte Carlo apts and put them in the new 5th ward

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Elizabeth,
Santa was sis. Pepins son. She called us on the 23rd and said they were going out caroling and was wondering if we would like to have her son visit. I thought he did pretty good. Mrs Clause did awsome with Brianna she would go to her but not santa.

est. 1996 said...

Welcome Back, Disneyland was awesome now we are taking it easy, we are exhasted!!! The dresses turned out so cute I may have to take lessons from you that would be a fun hobby. Yes, we will have to get together.