Monday, January 12, 2009

finished project




So this is the blanket that I crocheted for Melanie's blessing, I finished it on friday, so it took about two weeks to finish, I had a blast doing it and my husband is now glad for me to be done as well, he kept making comments like, "every day there you are crocheting like a little old grandma," But he said that "I did a great job and wow, your done already," But I have a new project in store, I am making the booties now and will post them when I finish and Mikaylas's b-day is coming up and I will be making some barbie furniture for her out of wood, we shall see how it goes and sewing the bedding for the bed, so wish me luck on that. So I hope you enjoy my blanket and let me know how you think it looks. Plus I was going to do it yellow with purple, but my lovely walmart here, didn't carry what I wanted so I went with what they had, so it's a little bit more bright but I love it.

4 comments:

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Elizabeth
That is just so cute. You did an awsome job

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and perfectly sweet. Well done, Elizabeth. I actually added the 'Hair Today' site on my blog link, it's that good! A little overwhelming, though, can I be honest? I cannot devote so much time to doing my girls' hair on a daily basis. But it is great for special occasions and when I'm feeling a little creative. She has so many different hairstyles! I'll bet you've tried them all!!

est. 1996 said...

Good Job!!!

Emily Rae said...

Perfect for a little girl. I've always wanted to learn to crochet...in the words of Napoleon Dynamite "J E A L O U S."