Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The view at 7 months



So here I am at 7 months, well at least next week I will be, and it has seemed like a long journey, though I am really getting excited for the big day to come, I can not wait to be able to have a little bundle of joy in my arms again, and how she will smell and smile and goo and all that baby stuff. It truly is a blessing from our heavenly father to be able to have children, I was watching a baby story the other day, just because that show is on my level as of now, and I enjoy it so much, and you get to see how others are excited about having this new baby come in to there lives and how other babies come to them through some one else, and one lady said, I am so glad that this young girl had decided to adopt her baby out and how it was to be able to be a mommy and be called a mommy now, and I just started to cry and thought wow how privilege I am to be able to be called a mommy and just enjoy it and to have these special little spirits in my life and that I am able to have them as well. Even though it is a struggle to have these little ones, with all the puking and swelling and cramps and what ever else comes our way with prepareing for labor, its all worth it in the end. So I am counting down the days I have two more months to go and then the rest is just weeks to count down to having the baby in april, that will be fun. So to all of you mommy's out there, Hi five for doing your best and enduring through it all !!!!!!

3 comments:

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Elizabeth
You look so cute!!!!! I saw you posted on face book I have tried to figure it out but cant, plus my computer is still really slow Bryan really needs to do something about it. So somedy I will get to it=)

Anonymous said...

Look how cute you are! All baby right there. You're going to bounce right back like you have the other times. I really enjoyed reading what you had to say about being a mother. It all comes down to the way you look at things. You're a sweet mom.

stevensprecious said...

Liz-Nancie gave me your blog address. I have missed talking with you and seeing you children growing up. I am married and have two children now. I would love to keep in touch with you now, if you wouldn't mind. You can check out my blog, if you want.
Rayne