Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 30th B-day Jesse




Happy Birthday to my hunky handsome husband, Can you believe it he is 30 years old today, well I'm posting this a day latter, so on the 12th of February he was born, and so I had to attach a birthday pic of him when he was younger and then a pic of when I met him and we had glamor pic done together when we were dating and I thought that it would set the tone of my husband, who is just so full of life and fun and Hey he was born two days before Valentines so why not a man in a leather jacket, to say it all. So Jesse for his big 30th b-day went skiing at pebble creek in pocatello, he actually went a week before his b-day so he could spend the real day here with the family ,So we celebrated it by spending the night together and taking goodies to his work for him to share with others, and making his favorite cake, cheese cake, with strawberries. Jesse got ski's and p90x and some mountain dew pajama pants, so I would say he is all set to work out, have fun and get in shape. I would say that my husband for being 30 is still as sexy as I met him 11 years ago, well actually take that back he is sexier to me then the first day I saw him. Well thanks for tuning in to the great day of Jesse burk. I love you hunk of mine

3 comments:

Amber / fluzzy said...

Please tell him Amber Richardson said Happy Birthday! He was good friends with my older brother Eric while I was growing up and was like a older brother to me :D

est. 1996 said...

Sound like it was a good Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That glamor shot made me giggle! That Jesse...totally his personality. Sounds like a great birthday. And I was so excited to read a new post!! :)