Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg Wreath

Something for Easter to get the holidays going....I saw this really cute blog...that was crafts that moms would get together once in a while and make crafts they called it mothers night out...I thought that was very cute...so on one of her ideas they made this really cute Easter egg wreath..it looked so darling and easy...that I had to try it out..and so I went to the store and bought two bags of 48 Easter eggs..in which I use a bag and about 6 more eggs out of the other one..and then I found a card board box..and some cute purple grass..then to the dollar store I found the cutest butterfly accessories and a pretty Easter ribbon to match..I was ready to begin..so next I will show you kind of step by step of what I did....I think you too will be inspired to want to make this cute project...


Cut two 12 inch circles..with a 9 inch in side... and hot glue them together back to back



next start gluing your eggs on...with pointing side facing out and other side facing towards the middle..and go all the way around..leaving an opening at the top for your ribbon.



Next start stuffing the holes with grass that you chose...use a pencil to put glue on the grass in stuff it in to cover any empty spots



Next accessories how you wish to do so..and tie a bow..and you are good to go...

No comments: