Saturday, May 28, 2011

Extsream Couponing!!!!!

So on Saturday...Jesse and I was watching a show on TLC....and it was called ex stream couponing...and we thought hmmmm..what is this...and as we were watching we started thinking...why in all the world..did we not know about this...and what was taking place was, people are going through the papers and getting coupons..and then saving them and as they collect lots of coupons, they watch for adds in the paper for things to go on sale and on clearance and then you use your coupons and you end up getting things for free...At the end of there total they were spending up to a thousand dollars but after all there coupons..they would walk out of the store only paying a couple of bucks....talk about crazy...so I thought we should try doing this couponing thing, so the next day we went out and got some newspapers and found sites on the internet of place for coupons and also going to the recycling center and getting coupons as well...so for my first coupon shopping..I went to Walgreen..and guess what..I ended up spending around 11 dollars for all my stuff..and walked out with five 2 litter sodas for free....yahoo...so I am going to continue to look for deals and save my coupons...so that i can save our family money...What a neat program for sure...Here are some pics of us getting all crazy...lol





So here is a bunch of our coupons.....





Here is jesse being a good sport..and helping me cut them all...yahooo




And here is the reaping of the Benefit of couponing.....thank you TLC for showing us the way....lol

No comments: