Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fathers day clock project

So fathers day was coming up and I thought I should be crafty and make something up...so I got this idea to make a fathers day clock for jesse to take to work with him so he can have it...So I first bought a white canvas its and 8x10 size..




next...I found a old clock we had and took it apart..so that I could have the clock hands and battery



Next I modge pod the paper and picture on the canvas and then I punched a whole into the middle of the picture and the canvas....so that I could paste the clock on there...sense the canvas is so thin I hot glued the clock part to the back so it would stay still in place...

Next I set the battery in and cut out words to place on the front using my cricket machine....Very fun and easy project to do ...





Here is the finished project...it worked out great...I loved it...now to see if he loves it as well...Also I had the kids sign and write something on the back of the clock..so he could see and read it at work as well...they loved doing this...


No comments: