Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Down to the last month!!!!!





Alright....so this is going to be the last pic of me being pregnant...I am down to my last month!!!! And I can not wait until the day is here to have this baby girl..I am all set and ready for her to come and anxiously waiting for it...I am slowing do in speed because of all the fun pain that comes with the last month and getting quite tired.....I am really wishing to have here Easter weekend but knowing my luck it will keep on going right past...but I kinda need her to come soon...Jesse is going to be doing a down here this month starting the third week in April and so I would like him to be available so we are both wishing for Easter weekend. The girls and Logan are getting so excited for her to come...mercedi' is like yeah it's April well speaking of as tomorrow and she knows that Melanie will be coming this month and she can't wait to see her as well as the other kids. So thanks for all your fun comments on this whole pregnancy and helping me to keep my hopes up and just have fun...I will be for sure to add the pics of the little bundle of joy when she arrives...So you all should be wishing on a star that she will come early for me. So until then take care.

4 comments:

smellnat45 said...

Well you look beautiful. I hope she comes Easter weekend for you too. Tell Jesse, I say hello. I love your blog and I love the barbi furniture you made. You need to set up a craft booth. Take Care, Melissa

Anonymous said...

You're darling! And you look so happy being that pregnant! Amazing. Keep your chin up and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the timing with her birth all works out perfectly!! :)

periwinkle4 said...

You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see your new baby and I really hope that she comes sooner than later.

Hillery said...

I understand your pain! I was having flashbacks of last year when I was having my last baby! Even though I am still in denial that my baby is now 1, I can remember everything that you're going through! So I'll be praying for you to have her soon! Hang in there! Love ya!