Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm a big boy now !!!!!!


So This is logan and he is 2 1/2 and he just decided one day to start going poop in the potty in stead of his diaper and at first I was like no were not going to do this yet because I don't want to have a set back when the new baby comes...but he has be persistent on this and so we went a head and just started practicing with him using pull ups and then he was doing really good so we went and bought some underwear for him and he picked them out and he loves to wear them!!!!!!



So here he is in both picture showing them off....as you can tell he is very excited about them....he chose spider man and transformers....and they glow in the dark at night so he couldn't be more happy.......Sometimes he has some dribble in his underwear as he is trying to make it to the bathroom on time.



I am glad in a way that he has been so easy to potty train and is doing so well for now.....but it could change but I am hoping for the better....He is doing as well as mercedi did with the potty training so that is a relief to me....so the baby can come in April and I will only have to buy one set of diapers again....yeah for me!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't that be nice not to have to buy 2 different sized diapers! We're still having potty-training issues in our house with the younger two. I suppose every child's different. And I'm not always as on top of it as I could be. But good for your little guy!

est. 1996 said...

Yeah!!! I'm a big kid now.

Nancie said...

Hi Liz and Jesse,
This is eric richardson and i would like to call Jesse back but i don't have his correct phone number! please call me back some time and we can talk. thanks

Eric

periwinkle4 said...

That is awesome! We love our super hero undies here too! Yay, Logan!

Anonymous said...

https://btedhsan.nl/invite/i=111013 age 5-17 cp

Anonymous said...

The link doesn’t work

Anonymous said...

Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can get him undressed and let him run around my bedroom completely naked with me please and then I’ll will sit down on my bed and then I’ll will grab him and set him down on my naked lap and then I’ll will hand him my phone so he can watch a video while I’m having sex with him tonight so can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight

Anonymous said...

https://sucyy78e.de/invite/i=11570