Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Photos



Jesse and I wanted to get the good fall leave colors for our family pictrurs this year..so we took our camera and went to this place here in billings called riverfront park..and we brought our tri pod to hold our camera for us..so we could take our family photos...I think for not having interaction with someone else..telling our kids to say cheese...we did a pretty good job...It was fun..and a beautiful day to do it on as well...Enjoy our family photos



This is one of my favorite pictures..because it captures our fun that we have with each other...he is my best friend always..



This family pic was taken closer to the end of our picture taking advent..and melanie was starting to not want to do anymore...so this was our last pic to take...lol





Our fun and enjoyable kids...they were more interested in wanting to go and pick up pall the leaves and play in them..then to say cheese...but I think they did a great job and participating in the family photos...Love my family dearly.

We took more pictures as well..but these were perfect for sharing...

No comments: