Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween Fun



So this is our lovely pumpkin that gave us first place in our ward pumpkin decorating contest...every one loved this idea...Of Course I got the idea from google...You've got to love the internet right...



This year costume idea was to be things from a garden...So My children were dressed as a bumble bee a dragon fly and a butterfly and then there is the black spider..they loved dressing up in these costumes that I put together by making things here and there...though I did not make the bumble bee costume...one of my friends handed that down to us from her daughter last year..so it worked out great for our little Halloween theme




So to put it all together I made jesse and I out to be the Garden Gnomes...my husband was a sport for where this costume for sure...we had fun this happy halloween...and enjoyed our trunk or treat ward family party.. Fun times for sure

No comments: