Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mid life crisis for my one and only best friend



So late this summer...my husband noticed this bike...on main street..and was soon intrigued to find out just how much it was....coming to find out how much it was and telling me about it..I said no...so a couple of weeks went on..and soon there was a picture of this bike in our bedroom closet and a game plan to soon buy this bike...well not much latter...we were coming back form a date and he says..you know lets see check up on that bike...and me wanting to disregard that comment..and keep going was not herd...he stopped and got out and started chating with the sales man...Next he jumps in the car and says the bike is sold..we just bought it...and I was like What!!!!..and he said it was a stealer deal..he just gave me..I could not refuse...so there you have it...He now has this night rod bike that he gets to store in the garage for half the year until he can ride it...I so can see the fun in that...But it does make him happy..and he is trying to encourage me to take a long bike ride with him...we went to the mall and back one day..and my tooshey was quite soar...No thanks...not up for a long ride...So Next in line he needs a good buddy to go riding with him...in the near future...any one up for a drive?....And so this is how my husband fixes his I'm getting old...I need a new adventure Fun!!!! Love ya darling!!!


No comments: